GUESTHOUSE RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Sakai Mission House website. This website is provided solely to assist guests in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related stays in our guesthouse by accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains important information about limitations of liability and resolution of disputes through arbitration rather than in court. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice and your continued access or use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Sakai Mission House that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay (nights). Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Japanese Yen.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 3 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 4 adults. A 3000 Yen fee will be charged for each additional adult.
• Children are charged from years 6-12 years old. They are given half price of an adult.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the guesthouse reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• Full payment must be made during check-in by cash on the arrival day.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the guesthouse prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the guesthouse's Administrator for assistance one week prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please inform guesthouse’s Administrator one week before your check out.
• Upon confirmation, you are requested to fill a form to provide more information regarding arrival check in and departure check out times as well as contingency information.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made one week prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 72 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged through email.
• For reservations for groups, the booking person must be one of the guests.
• As for short term mission group rates can be negotiable.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Guesthouse, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Guesthouse's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Guesthouse harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Guesthouse.
• The Guesthouse shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Guesthouse.